Hello Colleagues,
     September's almost here and one of the daily themes for homecoming week
at my Jr-Sr High School is "Favorite Fictional Flyers".  Since the Red Baron
is the only one I can think of at the moment (probably due to a Pizza
commercial I keep hearing) I would be delighted to hear any suggestions you
may have.
     I could probably use "Flyers" from movies or TV, but I would like to
focus on the "Fiction" part of Fictional Flyers if possible.
     I will post a hit if there is interest.

     Please send your ideas for flyers or books to me at
MariFern@aol.com

Thanks for your continued assistance.
Marie Ferner
Bloomfield Jr-Sr High