For all of you that took time to send me advice, suggestions,
condolences, etc. THANK YOU!!! (If you did not catch my post 2 weeks ago,
please delete this).

An update on my situation: As of next week, all of us involved in this
"babysitting" rotation will NOT have the Early Childhood classes
involved. YEAH!! I will still see them, but at a different time during
the week, for only 30 min., & ALL their aides will be present. This is
precisely the way it's been done in previous years, & this makes me very
happy.

I will still be "babysitting" PreK & Kinder from 11:15-12:30 every day,
but THAT I can handle without too much trouble.

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *