        Thank you for your help finding this information.  Our technology
coordinator was complaining that he had searched the web and tried other
sources without success.  He sure was surprised when I came in the next
day with these sources.  Our repair is now going to cost $79 instead of
the $300 that our Apple repair shop quoted.

        Here are the hits:

1.  We received an ad from ECC, Educational Computer Company and they have
parts and monitors for Apple II and other Apple computers. Phone number is
800-350-4080.

2.  You might also look at this site which sells remanufactured computers
to school.  It doesn't say if it has IIgs systems or not.
http://www.perscholas.org/fact.html

3.  Try Tom Spearman 415-493-7176 mactimie@netcom.com

4.  I have two suggestions for IIgs components:  1) When we needed a new
monitor at home, we put an ad in the paper and found one that way;  2)
last weekend we put an ad in the paper to sell our IIgs software and one
man who called told me about a company that has IIgs components and
software.  He said the name was "Sun Remanufacturing" and gave the address
but I threw it away.  I did look it up on the "Switchboard" WWW site and
found the following tho don't know if it's the same place or not. GUess
you could call to find out.  Good luck!!  (I still prefer my IIgs for some
things over these new-fangled machines:)

      Sun Remanufacturing Corp...40 W Hoover.Mesa, AZ 85210-5259 > Phone:
(602)833-5600