"...or copy individual
issues when students need them or ??  "

The Copyright statement is very clear about no reproduction rights.
'...against the law to copy,reprint, store in a retrieval system....'

This s a very good source for information. I have them in two 3-ring
binders (A-L, M-Z)  Stays in the library. I make a note than 'George' has
the Pakistan 'gram. Or the CL teacher keeps charge...

You could do the left shoe thing. Swap, he gets the shoe back when he
returns the 'gram (or the pencil, floppy disk, classroom book, etc). You
might want to have a large sealable Tupperware container when the whole
class comes in  =8^%

Bob Eiffert, Librarian at Image Elementary in Vancouver WA
beiffert@egreen.wednet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home