        Just found out that we are doing a middle school theme each month to
promote character building!  The vice principal mentioned that that the MC
will be expected to do displays of books on each topic.. Haven't been in to
school again, we start Tue, to check my opac, but, our first topic is "Do
unto others...  Does anyone know any reading level 4-9 fiction books that
really illustrate this concept?? Thanks a lot.. HOpe you all had a great
summer!!
bev
Bev Rovelli
Lycourt Union Free School