And yet one more name?

We sing-song  "criss-cross applesauce" and do a little
hand-clap-finger-snap routine with it. The kindergarten
teacher introduced this years ago. Last year at the
high school my kids and I discovered one day that someone
had borrowed all of our tables and chairs. I said
"Criss-cross applesauce" and 20-some great big kids
plopped down onto the floor without a second thought :D

--
Joni Rathbun, Media-Tech: Taft High
On the Beautiful Oregon Coast

LM_NET Archive Home