Hello, all of my fellow school librarians!

I am a fairly new user of these listservs.  I would love to receive
Christmas greetings from as many of you as possible.  I would like to
show my Board of Education how far-reaching our Internet resources can
be.  I will post a world map, and pin it in each location from which we
receive greetings.  I will present it at our Board meeting.  Thanks!

Roberta Meyer  Effingham High School  Effingham, IL (JCT of I-57 & I-70)

LM_NET Archive Home