Hi to all:

One of our English teachers is doing a really interesting assignment
on the Shakespeare authorship question.  Students are having a hard
time finding information on one part of his assignment.  They need to
find bibliographic sources which deal with the question: "Did
Shakespeare write his plays  himself, or did he work with
collaborators?"  The possibility of this is one facet of the
authorship question.  Merchant of Venice is sometimes cited as one of
the plays suspected of being a collaborative effort.

This teacher rembers an article published within the past 10 years
(maybe 15?) which dealt with this issue, but can't remember the
author, title, or anything else. We've scoured the internet and our
local University library - no luck.

LMNETTERS, can you help?   TIA

Carolyn Gierke
Sweet Home HS