I am trying to put together a slide show using wordperfect 6.0 presentations
software.  Everytime I try to open a wordperfect program I get a Fatal Error
message which tells me that information to use Ole2.0 is missing from my
"windows registration database" and that I may correct it by registering the
information contained in OLE2. Reg.  I can find the file OLE2. Reg in my
file manager, but I can't find anything called Windows Registration
database. Can anyone out there tell me how to register the information
contained in OLE2.reg.

I think I caused this problem by trying to capture the Netscape screen and
save it to a disc.  So obviously I could use some information on that , too.
Thank you very much.

Barbara Cincotta, Librarian
Cinnaminson High School
Cinnamminson, NJ