I hope someone can give me some advice based on experience.  We are a large
technical processing center for 52 media centers in our school district.  A
problem has been looming for some time.  Can anyone out there in the same
working environment tell me how you ship materials to your schools once they
are finished?  We are located in the district warehouse, and currently send
materials to the schools in boxes we have received from shipments from
vendors.  Invariably, we never have enough boxes, or the wrong size, etc.
What do you use?  Have you had any luck with large zippered padded bags or
high-impact plastic containers with lids, and if so, where dod you buy them?

Thanks in advance for your help with this matter!

I will be temporarily signing off LM NET for the holidays, so please e-mail
me directly at wither of the following two addresses:  fwcslib@fwai.org   or
KevinSRoe@aol.com.

Thanks for the help!  You are all a great group!
Kevin Roe
Fort Wayne (IN) Community Schools

LM_NET Archive Home