>Does anyone know the correct mailiing address for the Council on
>Interracial Books for Children?  (I have 1841 Broadway, NY).  TIA Anne
 Dear Anne,
Sorry to tell you that CIBC died 3-4 years ago.  I kept asking and asking
around and finally located someone in the NYC area who knew what happened.
Apparently they were in debt and their inventory was auctioned off before
the supporters knew about it, so it isn't known who got the remaining books
and back issues of the Bulletin or what happened to them.  None of it can be
republished until the debt is paid.  Very sad, considering how much good
work they did.  I still use lots of stuff they put out.

--
Johanna Halbeisen
Woodland Elementary School(K-4)

LM_NET Archive Home