Since I'm "good at finding things", my boss has asked that I locate possible
jobs for him.  He is interested in testing the waters.  I am posting his
resume on one of the career related sites and I am looking in other places,
but I thought some of you might point me to places to look.  We're in no
big hurry.  He won't make a change until he fulfills his contract.  He is
currently Director of Curriculum, but has experience as superintendent.  He
has awards and citations to cover two walls of his office, is an excellent
speaker and advocate and has good relations with the Curriculum staff.  If
you know of any upcoming superintendent vacancies, please post contact
information to me at:
                            nxpv40a@prodigy.com

He is not limited by geographic regions and is ready to relocate.  Please
help me help him.
                              Linda L. Carter
                              Oklahoma City, OK

LM_NET Archive Home