get chinese viewer plug-ins for windows

please come to my page and download
1. Unionway a fuller feature system, but require more hd space to install
2. Asiasurf a smaller viewer, which can view Korean, Japanese and GB /B5
Chinese and also read simplified GB chinese in traditional charaters and the
other way round. It require little space, if you only need to read chinese
characters and no need to write in chinese ,  I highly recommend Asiasurf...

At 04:08 AM 1996/12/25 -0800, you wrote:
>Dorothy Day wrote:
>>Browse the site
>>
>>      http://www.ifcss.org/ftp-pub/softwarems-win/
>>
>>(and other subdirectories, eg. software/dos/editors) for shareware
>>programs that can display encoded files. There are also several (some
>>inexpensive) commercial editors that read GB, Big5, or other systems,
>>e.g. Xialibaren and NJStar, both in shareware versions as BYX and =
>NJStar.=20
>
>Actually, if the purpose is just viewing either Chinese, Korean or =
>Japanese characters (CJK coding) under a non-Asian Win95/Win3.1, there =
>is a shareware version of NJWIN, produced by the same company that =
>publishes NJSTAR. The ZIP file is around 1 MB, vs. around 5-6 for the =
>Word processor.
>
>I used it under Win95 UK, with standard software, like Notepad, Write, =
>etc, and it seems to work correctly.
>
>Their address is: http://www.njstar.com.au
>
>As far as I know, the NJWIN product (shareware- registration price) is =
>USD 49, while the Chinese WP NJSTAR ranges from USD99 to USD299.
>
>Being a share-ware, you web-page could probably include the =
>un-registered NJWIN for download. I have been able to read also Japanese =
>Web pages with NJWIN installed.
>
>I have actually no practical knowledge of NJSTAR, and I have no =
>relationship whatsoever with the publisher.
>
>Regards.
>
>Roberto Lofaro
>Change&Intercultural Management, I.T. for Decision Support
>bobl_prconsulting@poboxes.com
>http://www.geocities.com/Paris/4197/rlofaro.html

Homepage = http://hkein.school.net.hk/~mmhung/

Pages for Christians, teachers, librarians, and students......
Jesus Christ, is the same Yesterday and Today and Forever. ~Hebrew 13:8 NIV
Email: mmhung@hkein.school.net.hk                        ida & michael Hung
2ndEmail: minhung@vol.net [or] mmhung@hotmail.com [or] mmhung@geocities.com