My Christmas vacation job is to learn to use a new laptop running Windows
95. I seem to have about figured out the basics (it's ALMOST as good as my
Mac) but find that the letter G will not type in either upper or lower
case. Is there some way to turn a letter off or on? Perhaps I have
accidentally disabled the G.

If any of you Windows gurus have any suggestions, please respond. I hate to
have to return the computer but am afraid that is my next step.

                  .      _________________________.
                /\__/\  |                         |
               /   O O\_|     Happy New Year      |
              /          \         from           |