Greetings to all:
A few tech questions from Chicagoland:  My school will be receiving a T1
line soon.  Hubs, routers, wiring all ordered, now for the nitty gritty--my
media center has 5 Win 95 computers on a Novell 4.1 network with a 9GB file
server.
The adjacent Mac lab is an Ethernet network with a smaller server.  Will my
9GB server support the Novell and the  T1 line and the Mac lab if I buy
Netware for Macs or whatever software is needed or should I purchase a third
server to support the two networks and the T1 line?  I am running Winnebago
on my Novell with no problems and want to connect to 35 classrooms.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
TIA
smiddelton@kiwi.dep.anl.gov

LM_NET Archive Home