Hi LM_Netters who might be at home computing over vacation,
   I am looking (For Tuesday night)  for the poem that is narrated by a
mother speaking to her daughter (or child or children). She says, "You are
the World tour I did not make, my diamond necklace," etc and other such
allusions. The point is her children are her riches and she is very rich
indeed! Can anyone recognize this poem from the little I am able to recall?
If so thank you so very much! Happy New Year! Diane Holzheimer -
 dfholzheim@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home