To all the wonderful members a happy and healthy new year!
During 1996 I have learned so much from reading the many informative
notes and have gleaned some great ideas for lessons and presentations. I
feel I have new friends although I wouldn't recognize them if we met. I
have some great letters from around the world on a bulletin board from
all the congratulations we received for our 25th school anniversary and
also some great ideas for celebrating the event. You have impressed our
faculty with the replies I have received when they have made a request
that I could not anser at the school and a number of them have come for
lessons onthe use of the computer as a result of it.
Thank you all and have a terrific 1997.
Jean Rowan
Downey Community School
Brockton MA