HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

My husband has written a book each year for Christmas and given it to
me and our children.  We have 22 books.  The last couple he is working
on for submission to publishers.  They are excellent!  He takes his
stories to schools and shares with students.  His stories are
well-received.  He has tried submitting to 2 publishers and he gets
encouragement, but no offers.  His style is something like Robert
Munsch--he takes real situations that kids experience, and makes them
humorous, but still realistic.

Help!!  Please e-mail me with suggestions of agents or publishing
houses.  I'd like to announce on LM_NET in 1997, the publication of a
book by Frank L. Walker!!!

Please e-mail directly to

Karla_Walker@fc.mcps.k12.md.us

LM_NET Archive Home