The "Raising Readers" target responses were so enormous that my "HIT"
posting is very long and cumbersome. When I looked at the copy that came
through in my own email this morning, I was so disappointed---it's a jumbled
mess compared to what I tried to post last night.  That was my first attempt
at "posting a hit" and it looks like I still have a few things to learn!
Meanwhile, if you would like to have a clean hard copy I'd be glad to send
you one via snailmail.  Just send a SASE to Kathy O'Neal, 3657 Stoer Road,
Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122.   Thanks again to all of you who contributed.
Your responses were wonderful.  In spite of all the high-tech progress, the
funding crises, the pressures and the burnout, it's clear that our hearts
are still in the work we do.
--
Kathy O'Neal
koneal@llohio.wviz.org