My mother-in-law called last night and asked me to find some books by a wonderf
ul author she had come across.  Her names is Natasha Josefowitz and it seems ma
ny of her books are out of print.  The title she wanted is NATASHA'S WORDS FOR
FRIENDS; the publisher is Warner Books in Waltham, Massachusetts, but I've been
 told it is out of print.  She read one of the poems to me from TO WISE TO WANT
 TO BE YOUNG AGAIN.  It was about having a closet full of clothes and nothing t
o wear.  I could really identify with it.  If anyone can help with a source for
 this book, I would appreciate it.
                                  Diane Culbertson, Librarian
                                  Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
                                  Lexington, KY