LM_NETTERS:

Due to the large response we had to our request for assistance with an AP
English project dealing with censorship, I am posting the students'
response to the whole list. (They were very impressed with the power of
LM_NET. Their group has the most primary source material of any of the
research teams!)

   "To all those who helped:
            We would like to thank you for the time and effort that you
        put in to help our project.  The information that was provided will
        be a huge help in our presentation.
                                 Thank you again,
                                    Ubly High School
                                    AP English Seniors"

Thanks to all who responded for your assistance. BTW as far as the SI
swimsuit issue goes, I put it on the rack like all the others. It's
usually checked out by the end of that class period, and I either a) get
it back intact, or b) the patron pays the lost periodical fine. I think
in the last case several of them usually chip in ! Have had no problems
with this SI issue during the 5 years I've been here. As one parent told me,
"There's nothing in there that they don't see at the beach in the summer.
In fact, some of the beach scenery around here is much more inflammatory"

Kate Hass
LMS
Ubly High School
Ubly, MI