On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Diane Alexander wrote:

> At my high school library, every day we need a list of events that happened
> in the past on a certain date of the year.  ex. events that happened on
> February 5 in past years.

Everyone should have (or know a nearby library that has):

Holidays and Anniversaries of the World.  jennifer Mossman, ed. Gale,
1990. (2nd ed.)

This book gives political holidays, the saints for each day and 2-3 pages
of historical events for EACH day. (951 pages, with a 124-page index)

Get it, or know where you can find a copy to use!

LM_NET Archive Home