Hello,
        I am a graduate student at Kutztown University working on my
Master's Degree in Library Science. Currently, I am researching the
advantages of having a plan or policy in the event of a disaster, such as
a fire in the library. My interest in this topic was prompted by an
electrical fire at our university audio-visual department and a recent
article in the Texas Library Journal, Winter 1995.
        I am interested in samples of disaster plans from various school
districts, public libraries and colleges. If anyone has a sample plan
available to share, please respond; I can provide an address or fax
number if necessary. I am also interested in related stories of plans that have
been implemented or when a lack of a plan resulted in problems.
                                                Thank you,
                                                Deanna Doyle
                                                Graduate Assistant
                                                Department of Library Science