NETTERS:
This is my first inquiry along the listserve. Our 8th grade students are
required to do some type of computer search as part of the research
process.Do any of you have information regarding net addresses or
bibliographic citations that might help the student request below?

I am doing a research project on how music is a therapy for disabled
children. I am looking for specific events, actual stories, about
experiences on this topic. If you have any books or magazines that you know
about regarding the topic, it would be nice if you could email me back %Dr.
Braun.

Eitan Naftali
%Dr. Patricia Braun
Wilmette Junior High School