Greetings fellow netters:

My 8th grade students are required to do some type of computer search for
their culminating project. The student below is looking for specific
recommended citations which he can then use for further data. Below is his
request. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
Recommendations should be able to be read and interpreted by an 8th grader.

I would like to know if there are any resources that you could recommend
that deal with communism. I am particularly interested in past failures
(USSR, China, etc), theories of Karl Marx and interviews with political
scientists. Thank you for any help.

Ryan Brown
%Dr. Patricia Braun
Wilmette Junior High School