        greetings...my second try...learning something new is
sometimes hard....thank you for your understanding...maa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 16:33:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Mary_Ann Albertine <albertin@meol.mass.edu>
To: lmnet <LM_NET@listserv.syr.edu>
Subject: ELEM:language arts curric.guides

        greetings LM_NET...

My principal has come to me to ask for samples of
Elementary language arts/ reading curriculum guides...
I have searched the net but I have not found any content rich sites...
would you please help direct me to some sites you have used  or
even better...
  please send a sample of your language arts curriculum to me
 via snail-mail...
M.A.Albertine
Harwich Elementary LMC
263 South Street
Harwich, MA 02645

I know the power of the Net ...
 let's impress my principal with the power of LM_NET...
Many Thanks in advance....

Mary_Ann Albertine
Harwich Elementary Library Media Center
Harwich, MA