Dear friends,

Netcom is offerring 1000 one-year free Internet accounts for libraries.
If you are interested, here's how:

Contact Karen Fong, a K-12 Education representative at (408)556-3054 or
FAX at (408)551-2217.  Her e-mail address is kfong@ix.netcom.com
or call Netcom's (800)353-6600 and ask for their Internet Discovery
Program and/or Internet Discovery Training Program if you are
interested.

The program offers one free account for library for 1 year with
unlimited usage.  5 faculty accounts are $14.95 per month with no setup
fee (regular price is $19.95 with $25 one time setup fee).

I just have my Netcom account setup and it seems to work better than
AOL.

Sheree Wu
Librarian
Ramona Convent Secondary School