As part of my internship in pursuit of an MLIS I am working with a
seventh grade teacher who is teaching Modern European History in
conjunction with current events.  I will be finding resources for him as
this is the first time he has taught this unit.

Specifically, he would like his students (140 of them) to do a "book
report" on a book that has a flavor of "currentness" to it.

Fiction is the focus, but books of any use would be acceptable.

Please consider "current" to include from 1970 to the present.

What are the LM_NETters' suggestions?

I will be happy to supply a HIT.

-- Frank Moore
(fmoore@polar.bowdoin.edu)
Grade 6 Teacher (and future LISP)
Brunswick Junior High School
Brunswick, Maine 04011
Help at least one person to laugh everyday:-)

LM_NET Archive Home