Nancy Evans writes:
> I have Web66 and its "Live From the Hubble Space Telescope" project that is
> getting ready to begin this spring.  I have TIES.K12.MN and its "Journey
> North" project that just started its new run yesterday.

Thanks for your reference to Web66, but I want to make sure it's
clear that we can't claim the Hubble project belongs to us.
We're helping to spread the word about good projects such
as the Hubble project, and we include links to it, but it is
a NASA project.

I also encourage you to visit our Web66 Mustang project at
<URL:http://mustang.coled.umn.edu/>

Good luck!

Stephen E. Collins
sec@web66.coled.umn.edu