> Where is the Ray Bradbury quote from? "It's no use going to school unless
> the library is your final destination."

Good Morning Group,

When I was *really* active in our state TASL organization around 1986, I
saw a quote by Isaac Asimov.  It was something like "The public library
and the school library made it possible for me to go beyond what I learned
in the classroom" or something like that.  I wrote him at the time to get
permission to use it in our TASL newsletter. He responded promptly with
that permission.

I'll look it up when I have time and give you the exact quote, or you may
have already seen it elsewhere. I saw it in a vendor's catalog, but I
don't remember which one.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home