        Have you seen COLLABORATION THROUGH PARTNERS IN ACTION:
SUPERINTENDENT'S  GUIDE produced by Council of Ontario School Library
Consultants, and distributed as a membership service to INTERNATIONAL
ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOL LIBRARIANSHIP in 1994-95 ?
        It features
         "Questions the Superintendent Might Ask the Principal"
         "Questions the Superintendent Might Ask the Teacher-Librarian"
         "Questions the Superintendent Might Ask the Teacher"

        Copies can be obtained from
                IASL  SECRETARIAT
                c/o Dr. Ken Haycock, Executive Director
                Suite 300, Box 34069
                Seattle, Washington  98124   USA

        or from Gerald R Brown, Vice President, IASL at the above E-mail
address.  Sorry it is not ready to go on web or gopher yet.
        GOOD LUCK
On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Judy Shaughnessy wrote:

> I am on the committee to interview for our new elementary principal.
>
> We are brainstorming ideas for great questions, hypothetical situations, etc.
> that we can present to the candidates.  I am particularly interested in
> questions, etc.
> that relate to the library, technology, flexible scheduling (we don't have
> it), etc.
>
> Any ideas and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  TIA.
>
> Judy Shaughnessy
> Bry@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home