hope my memory's not failing me...didn't someone ask about this recently?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 11:02:23 -0600
From: Gleason Sackman <sackman@plains.nodak.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list NET-HAPPENINGS
     <NET-HAPPENINGS@LISTS.INTERNIC.NET>
Subject: LISTS> ILY - I Love You Translation of the Day

Date:         Fri, 2 Feb 1996 22:45:48 CST
From: "B.J. Rogers" <funny@vivid.net>
Subject:      NEW: ILY - I Love You Translation of the Day
To: Multiple recipients of list NEW-LIST <NEW-LIST@VM1.NODAK.EDU>

ILY via funny@vivid.net    I Love You Translation of the Day

   ILY is an 'I Love You of the day' list.  Every morning you will
   receive the phrase 'I Love You' translated into a different language,
   be it spoken words or unspoken gestures.

   It is a great to keep the love in your life alive!

   To subscribe, send the following command in the BODY of mail
   to  funny@vivid.net

      SUB ILY yourfirstname yourlastname

   For example:

      SUB ILY  Rudolf Valentino

   Owner:  B.J.Rogers  <funny@vivid.net>
ccuracy nor any claims made in the announcements nor do we
   necessarily agree with them.  We do not warranty or guarantee any
   services which might be announced - use at your own risk.  For more
   information send e-mail to LISTSERV@VM1.NoDak.EDU with the command
   GET NEW-LIST README  in the body.  mgh

LM_NET Archive Home