There was a question, I'm not sure how many days ago, about an easy
source of birthdays of famous people and anniversaries of historic
events. I would like to say that I just bought - haven't used or
installed yet - a program by Expert Software called *Birthday
Newsletters*, which produces a one-page certificate or newsletter with
the type of information sought. The box says it can be customized with
clip art, fonts, borders and/or photos.  At $10.99 (Windows), it's worth a
try.  I'll try to remember to let you know how it works.

HTH,
Pat

:)    Pat Bartoshesky            Saint Edmond's Academy (Gr.4-8, boys only)
:)    <pbarto@udel.edu>          2120 Veale Rd.  Wilmington DE 19810-4199
:)     302-475-5370              FAX: 302-475-2256

LM_NET Archive Home