I wanted to add my two cents worth regarding the Paulsen book...IT'S
MAGNIFICENT!!!!!  One of my eighth graders brought in his copy to show
me; I immediately borrowed it and read it without stopping!  Good read,
some gory nature stuff for the more hearty reader.  Afterall how can you
dress a moose without getting a little yucky!  I read the book last week
and today I shelved **briefly** two copies of the book...both were
immediately checked out.  Those who have read both _The River_ and the
newly released _Brian's Winter_ (everybody begged Eugene to share his
copy and at least a dozen students and teachers had read it before the
bookstore even got my copies in!) all agree that this book is the real
sequel!!  Thanks for listening.

Kay Talbott
ktalbott@nccu.edu
South Brunswick Middle School