In honor of Black History month, I have been asking a question over the
PA every morning about a famous African American. I am planning on
showing a video to the winners. There will be about 40 students from
1st-4th grade.

Can anyone recommend a good 45min-1hr. video dealing with Black History
or African/Black Heritage folktales that would appeal to all these children?
It would help if it was common enough to find at a video store. I will
post a HIT if I get enough responses.TIA.

Please e-mail me directly with responses.

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *