Hi, I'm Judy Arteaga.  I would like to TARGET-> Money for school libraries.
I'm looking for ideas for money making projects for school libraries.  My
job is to prepare a two page paper of ideas to include in the Library
Advocacy Now workshops which are sponsored by the American Library
Association and given around the country by folks who work in all types of
libraries.  Everyone knows about book fairs but what other long or short
term projects have worked for you? Have you discovered a valuable source of
funding? Share your secrets and ehlp us all with your ideas.  Send me you
success by February 26th and I will compile them into a list of suggestions
and post A HIT-> and include the ideas in the Library Advocacy Now packet.
Please respons to the e-mail below and thanks for your help.
Judy Arteaga
Ketchikan High School Library
2610 Fourth Avenue
Ketchikan, AK 99901