Insufficient Memory to run this application -- this message appears when
you have a lack of RAM, not HARD DISK SPACE, so your computer company
shouldn't have told you to run it.  How much RAM do you have?  The
problem rarely happens in Windows, but you could have a lack of
conventional memory.  Run MEMMAKER from DOS.  If all else fails,
REINSTALL!

<grin>

---------------------------------------
Edward Kachinske
kachinsk@odysseus.gonzaga.pvt.k12.dc.us
---------------------------------------

On Sun, 11 Feb 1996, Pat Dalpiaz wrote:

> I can only hope this is not showing my lack of expertise, but I cannot seem
> to solve my problem of "Insufficient memory to run this application" message
> on my PC when I try to access Microsoft Works or one of my Netscape access
> points.  So far, no other programs seem affected.  I've tried several
> things, including cleaning up my files, running scandisk, deleting programs
> I don't use.  I have called the computer compnay and their only advice was
> to run scandisk, but they bailed out when it was taking 2+ hours to run.  I
> could run the restore program but of course I will lose all I have added and
> this seems drastic.  Any other suggestions out there?? Thanks--Please e-mail
> direct.--Pat Dalpiaz
> Pat Dalpiaz --
> Registered ICC User
> check out http://www.usefulware.com/icc.html