Thanks to all of you who sent responses about the publishing programs you
use. Hands down, ClarisWorks 4.0 made the top of the list (oxymoron -
thought I might as well keep the discussion going). PrintShop Deluxe got
two votes as did Pagemaker. Microsoft Works got one. You are absolutely
my most valuable resource. Thanks to you my decision has been made.
You're grea!

                                 Beverly Frett
                         Library Media Center Director
                         Robert Clow Elementary School