Dear LM_Netters

After much frustration I seek your advice on a technical problem we are
experiencing. We have the program Treehouse loaded on various Macs - LCII,
LCIII, LC475, LC520 and Performa 580.  On all of these machines Treehouse
freezes regularly.  I have tried turning on virtual memory and increasing
the memory available to Treehouse.  Neither of these attempts has solved
the problem. Does anyone have a solution to this?  I will be very grateful
for any help.

TIA
Chris XYZ

Chris Skrzeczynski, Teacher-librarian  <cxyz@gil.com.au>
Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School
1 Kenmore Road Kenmore, Qld 4069
Australia  Ph: (07)33782412    Fax: (07)38783160