Thought you all might enjoy this question that was posed to me:

        Is it true that the year 2000 will not be a leap year?

Not having been around for the last centennial, and unfamiliar with the
workings thereof, I found the answer fascinating.  Perhaps those in your
school will too.

No, I'm not telling.  But the 1995 _World Almanac and Book of Facts_
does.  Just look in the index under "leap year."  ;-)

Katharine Bruner                        Brown Middle School
Library Resources Teacher               5716 Highway 58
brunerk@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us          Harrison TN 37341
fax: (423) 344-1471                     (423) 344-1439

LM_NET Archive Home