Hi,

For a graduate class that I am taking, I will be designing a Computer program
based on search skills.

My Question is this " What skills and concepts would you like students to
have an understanding of before allowing them to use Online or CD rom
Resources.  I am thinking in terms of Keyword searching, Boolean searching,
ect.

I have learned that this is an area where my students could use some
assistance.

Please respond to me directly I will post a hit or respond to anyone who is
interested in the results.

TIA

Mary Jo  Taylor
Meridian Middle School
Buffalo Grove, Il

"Where children define tomorrow through Education Today".

LM_NET Archive Home