Hi!  My name is Elyse Krantz and my mom is a librarian.  I am writing a high
school research paper on literary criticism of the works of R.L. Stine.
I've had limited success in finding journal articles.  This paper needs to
be 5 pages long and I'd appreciate all the help I can get.  My mom praises
LM_NET and suggested I ask for literary criticism by E-mail.Could you please
take a minute to answer these questions.
        1. What grades do you teach?
        2. Do you circulate Stine's books?  How much?
        3. Why or why not?
        4. What is your professional opinion of the Goosebumps series?
        5. What is your professional opinion of the Fear St. series?
        6. How do they compare with other "horror" fiction?
        7. Any other comments or suggestions?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
                                     Elyse Krantz  :-)
                                     Queensbury, NY