My name is Helen Dittmer and I am the librarian at a small private school
in Oakland, Redwood Day.  I am in need of any information you might have
on the Netday'96 event (march 9th) that was written up in the Oakland
Tribune on Sunday.  Our school is anxious to get involved, but the time
is late and the article talked about a 90 day prep time which we
obviously no longer can take advantage of.  (we have 25 or so days left.)
Please write to me at hdittme@cello.gina.calstate.edu if you have
information or call me at 510-534-0800.  Thank you in advance for any
help you can give.  from Helen

LM_NET Archive Home