I decided to post a hit to everyone after I responded to several
people that I had received no information on the listserv  part of
the request.
Then, I accidentally found a listserv called 2ND STEP:-Secondary
Science Teacher Education Project (Second Step)

subscribe 2NDSTEP your name
to listserv@miamiu.acs.muohio.edu

Incidentally, I found this at an interesting web site at
www.pierian.com

Betty Daniel
LMS                                     "You know what we need, Hobbes ?
Shea Middle School                      We need an attitude."
Syracuse NY                                 Calvin

LM_NET Archive Home