We have a dilemna with Winnebago subjects.  We have abbreviated United
States to U.S. but when students put that in keywords, it is not
recognized because it only has two letters and keywords must have three.
And if they put in United States, it isn't recognized either since all
United states have been abbreviated.  The only way it is recognized is if
you use it on the subject line of the the regular catalog.  So, does this
mean we have to change all references to U.S. to United States?  It is
exacerbated with the marc records from B&T because they also use the
abbreviations.  Has anyone else run into this problem? And what have you
done to fix it?  TIA   Judy L. Gray
judygray@

LM_NET Archive Home