I was, as I began to read this HIT, a bit alarmed, but the more
I read, the more I understood what was going on.  DUH!!!!!  Sorry
for my slow brain.  I didn't realize that you all were kidding.
Good for you.  That posting is definitely going into my HUMOR file.
I should have known that my dear colleagues wouldn't be drawing
on bikinis with markers, nor cutting pictures out, etc.  But it WAS
a kick to read it.

As for me, before I retired from elementary, I chose to black out
the toes of all bare feet.  I just hate looking at feet!  I didn't
want the kids to be subjected to having to look at them either.  I
also drew not bikinis, but moustaches on the gorgeous women, as I
felt they were not good models for the self esteem of some of the
plainer of my female students!

Hey...thanks to all of you who responded to Hilda.  You made my day.
Now I'll wipe the tears from my cheeks!

Warmly,

Mary

Mary Kraft