Dear Netters:

There is a great CD-ROM called News Of The Past. It will provide
historical information on any specific date from 1880-1992. The formats
include chronicle and newspaper styles.

Randy H. Farb
2802 Alice Avenue
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1704
(502) 454-0460
RHFARB@Velcome.iupui.edu

On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Diane Alexander wrote:

> At my high school library, every day we need a list of events that happened
> in the past on a certain date of the year.  ex. events that happened on
> February 5 in past years.  I found one Internet address that says what
> happened on today's date but not future dates.  Does anyone know of any
> in-print books or
> Internet addresses which give this inormation?  Thanks!
>             Diane Alexander,    DELTA540@AOL.COM

LM_NET Archive Home