I have had excellent service and support from Winnebago.  When I began to
automate, we were attempting to go with another company (Alexandria,
which was represented by one of their field salespersonel).  However,
there were problems from this salesperson and we switched to Winnebago.
Winnebago gave us a discount toward their software when we sent the other
companies disks to them.

Winnebago has had a good response time of under 2 hours with customer
support, and I recently subscribed to their listserv.  Winnebago is a
good company to deal with.

When you decide to switch, you may not have to worry about the data from
your MARC records as they should be compatible.

Good Luck.

Keith Fisher
Port Clinton High School
Port Clinton, Ohio