        We are considering ordering some software. The information says
it will run on a Mac LC with the Macintalk file. We have a couple of Mac
LC II's but most of our machines are Quadra 660's and LC 630's so I guess
I'm asking if anyone knows if we could run the software on these other
machines. The software in question are called SuperBooks published by
Turtle Books. They are stories about students with various disabilities.
The software is supposed to assist students with disabilities in enjoying
the stories. Please e-mail me if you've used these or know the answer to
my MAC question.  Thanks.

trwwhite@tenet.edu
Teresa R. White
Cunningham Elementary Library