Members,

I would like to resurrect an IBM/PC 286 (former circulation computer) that
has a 5" floppy drive as well as 3".  If you know of information resources
that can be obtained on a 3" floppy, please let me know.  I was told
purchasing a CD drive to update the machine was not good useage of money so
am looking for informational sources available on a 3" floppy.  Thanks in
advance and I will post a hit list of obtained information.

Linda Reed,              Springfield High School         217-525-3120
Librarian                  101 S. Lewis Street                 Phone & Fax
                                 62704
                  A smile is the same in all languages.  :-)

LM_NET Archive Home